Artie Lange Plots Return to Poughkeepsie
The hilarious but troubled comedian Artie Lange returns to Poughkeepsie in November with a new lease on life. He recently got out of a long-term residential rehab facility and announced a number of comedy dates after declaring his sobriety.
Lange will return to the stage at Laugh It Up Comedy Club on Friday, Nov. 1 for an 18 and older show. Tickets start at $40 and can be purchased here. Doors are at 7, showtime is at 8.
CNN reports Lange was ordered into a facility several months ago after testing positive for cocaine twice over a six week period. His newly revamped bit could discuss his road to recovery.
We're all pulling for Artie, here's to a great show!
- How Did Poughkeepsie Get Its Name?
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Celebrities Who Live In The Hudson Valley
- America's Oldest Intersection Is In The Hudson Valley
- The Jerky Boys Hudson Valley Connection
- Hudson Valley Drone Pilot Captures Haunting Footage Of The Old Psyche Center