8 Hudson Valley Signs That Need to Be Retired or Repaired
Your precious nostalgia aside these are historical landmarks. They're billboards and they need some TLC. It is time to fix them up or move on. These are 8 signs in the Hudson Valley that are getting attention for not getting a lot of love throughout the years.
With so many tourists escaping large crowds and fleeing to the Hudson Valley it's important that we look our best. That being said, there are a few signs on major road ways that could use an update.
Whether it belongs to a business that is now closed, broken down or the sign is in desperate need a face lift, there's no bigger eye sore than a giant broken down or expired sign. These are some of the worst offenders in the Hudson Valley.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
Famous Hudson Valley High School Graduates
Movies + TV Shows Filmed in the Hudson Valley