6 Fewer Christmas Shopping Days For 2019
For the holiday shopping part of 2019, the days between Thanksgiving and Christmas Day, there will be 6 less shopping days than in previous years. What does that mean for you? Have you noticed that retailers have already started sending you holiday shopping emails?
How did you feel about getting inundated with holiday shopping before Halloween? Was it super weird to see the Halloween candy next to the Christmas decorations? Did you purchase a few Christmas related items because of it?
Where do you do your holiday shopping? Do you prefer to do it online or do you like to head into stores and "touch" the item that you are going to buy before you make the purchase?
- Cyber Monday is December 2, 2019
- Black Friday November 29, 2019
- Small Business Saturday(s) November 30, December 7
- Free Shipping Day, December 14
- Christmas December 25
- National Return Day/Boxing Day/After Christmas Sales December 26 to January 1, 2020.
When will you start your holiday shopping? Will you use a list? Or just wing it? Let us know.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America