Police Need Your Help After Hudson Valley Man Killed on Route 9W
Police continue to ask for the public's help after a Hudson Valley man was killed riding his bike on Route 9W.
On April 30, 6:10 p.m., deputies from the Ulster County Sheriff's Office responded to a report of a bicyclist who was hit by a vehicle on Route 9W just south of Waterside Garden Road in Ulster Park.
According to police, a white 2013 Ford F-150 driven by 33-year-old Michael C. Brailey of Red Hook left the roadway for an unknown reason and struck a man on a bicycle, police say.
The bicyclist, 33-year-old Justin Boyd of Port Ewen, succumbed to his injuries at the scene, officials say.
On Wednesday in a Facebook post, the Ulster County Sheriff's Office asked for the public's help as they continue to investigate the fatal accident.
Detectives from the Ulster County Sheriff's Office are requesting anyone that observed the incident or has further pertinent information to contact the Ulster County Sheriff's Office at (845) 338-3640.
- Police Need Your Help After Hudson Valley Man Killed on Route 9W
- 30 Hudson Valley High Schools Among Best in the Country
- Hudson Valley School Placed on Lockdown After Report of Gun
- Police: Hudson Valley Man Raped Teen Several Times
- SUV Crashes into Hudson Valley Shopping Center
- 3 Cases of Measles Confirmed From Hudson Valley, More Likely
- Child Stabbed, Teen Accused of Waving Knife at Police in Newburgh
- Police: Hudson Valley Bus Driver Tried to Meet Child for Sex
- 3 Critically Hurt After Car Plows Into Popular H.V. Restaurant