Police: Hudson Valley Bus Driver Tried to Meet Child for Sex
A Hudson Valley bus driver is accused of sexually abusing a child. Brayan Moscoso Arias, 22, of Brewster was arrested on Friday for sex abuse and dissemination of indecent materials to a minor, both felonies.
Arias, a Fox Lane Middle School bus driver, is accused of having previous sexual contact with a sixth-grade girl and sending the 11-year-old explicit texts.
The 22-year-old was arrested when he allegedly went to meet the girl near an ice cream shop around midnight Friday in Westchester County.
Officers interviewed the girl and found explicit texts and photos between Arias and the child, according to NBC. Police allege there was at least one previous sexual encounter between the child and Arias.
Arias was sent to jail on $20,000 cash bail or $40,000 bond.
- Police: Hudson Valley Bus Driver Tried to Meet Child for Sex
- 1 Killed, 1 Injured in Plane Crash in Orange County
- 3 Critically Hurt After Car Plows Into Popular H.V. Restaurant
- People Who Ate at Popular Hudson Valley Diner Exposed to Measles
- Police: Ulster County Man Found With Over 800 Bags of Heroin
- Police: Hudson Valley Man Drove ATV Drunk on Highway