Woodstock 50 Reportedly Loses Venue
Woodstock 50 takes another hit, as the venue will not host the festival.
The anniversary festival ran into financial trouble last month after backer Dentsu Aegis Network pulled its support. Now, the festival does not have a venue to host the festivities, as Watkins Glen International Racetrack won't host it. Watkins Glen terminated Woodstock 50's site license, citing its contract with Woodstock 50 as its reason for scrapping the permit, according to TMZ.
Woodstock 50 found a new partner to bankroll the festival, and Michael Lang vowed the show will go on. After today's news, it might be the knockout punch for Woodstock 50.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie