Woman Used Machete During Domestic Dispute, Police Say
An Ulster County woman has been arrested for using a machete during a domestic dispute
Saugerties Police arrested 40-year-old Olivia M. Yonenetti on the of menacing in the. third-degree.
Yonenetti was arrested following an investigation into a reported domestic dispute that occurred on July 8, 2019; at which time Yonenetti reportedly threatened the victim with a machete.
Yonenetti was processed at Saugerties Police Headquarters and arraigned in the Town of Saugerties Justice Court, being released on her own recognizance upon the court issuing an order of protection on behalf of the victim.
Yonenetti is scheduled to reappear in the Town of Saugerties Justice Court on 7/24/19 to answer her charge.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie