William Sadler Pops Up at Hudson Valley Screening of ‘Bill & Ted’
Movie fans were seeing double on Thursday when one of the stars of Bill & Ted's Bogus Journey showed up to a screening in Beacon.
William Sadler is known for his roles in Shawshank Redemption and Die Hard 2, but it's his role as the Grim Reaper in the Bill & Ted movies that really gets fans excited. Sadler tweeted out last week that the Towne Crier Cafe in Beacon would be hosting a free screening of the movie and that he'd "see ya there."
True to his word, Sadler showed up to the movie on Thursday night to meet and greet fans who came out to see it. Sadler is joining Keanu Reeves and Alex Winter to reprise his role as the Grim Reaper in Bill & Ted Face the Music which is set to hit theaters this summer.
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM on 101.5 WPDH through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Hudson Valley Snow Closings & Delays
- This Restaurant's Tipping Policy Left Me Speechless
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie