Will Hudson Valley Residents Say ‘No’ to Netflix with Ads?
Will you decide against your Netflix subscription if all of a sudden you start seeing ads for new programming? The execs at Netflix think that you will be ok with it. In fact, they are actually looking into having a lower priced plan if you say yes to the ads.
Don't want ads and think Netflix would be horrible if they had them? Have you noticed over the last two months Netflix has been adding ads or quick program teasers before your selection begins streaming?
Would you play even more to keep your Netflix ad-free? The current subscriber is averaging $10.99 per month for programming where it can be broadcast on up to two different screens at a time.
Pay even more? The real questions are how much more and when is Netflix already thinking of increasing their normal monthly subscription again? Want to opt out of those ads? Here is what CNET says you need to do to stop seeing them.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America