You May Have to Pay More For Aisle Seats at Concerts
Who doesn't want a seat right next to the aisle? If you wan them bad enough you may soon have to buy them at a premium.
The summer concerts are coming to the Hudson Valley and some shows have found a way to make a little extra money. According to Billboard, Live Nation has taken a page out of the airline company playbook is now selling seats near the aisles for an addition price up $30.
When you buy tickets do you go for the aisle? It's a pain getting up and down whenever someone needs to use the restroom of get another beer. Wouldn't you want to be closer to the beer yourself or the bathroom?
It'd also be nice to to be able to run to your car a little quicker than others after the show.
Are these seats worth the extra $30 or should people just stick tto the lawn.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America