Where is the Best Public Bathroom in the Hudson Valley?
Over this last weekend, the coffee retailer/restaurant Starbucks announced that anyone is able to use their restrooms, even if they do not make a purchase. This lead to a discussion of where can you find the best public bathroom in the Hudson Valley? We are looking for you to let us know. Here are a few places that we have found to be clean and convenient places 'to-go' when the need arises:
- Kohl's, even if you aren't shopping there, you can pop in and use the restroom
- Quick Chek, many locations through out the Hudson Valley
- Dunkin Donuts
What other places should we add to our list? Comment below and we will add it.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America