When Was the Last Time You Used a Doorbell?
Does anyone still use doorbells? It's a legitimate question. Hear me out.
When I was a kid it was always nice to get company. The doorbell was a friendly sound. A knock was even better.
When was the last time you rang someone's doorbell when arriving at their house or even knocked on their door?
Has texting eliminated this old custom? Simply texting 'here" seems to have eliminated ringing doorbells.
Nowadays, unwanted knock or ring is terrifying. What kind of psycho doesn't text first?
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America