Trollbeads Grand Opening at the Poughkeepsie Galleria
Social Media & Design Coordinator
A brand new store to the Poughkeepsie Galleria is celebrating their grand opening with an event this month.
It was announced in January that the Danish-family owned jewelry brand Trollbeads was coming to the Poughkeepsie Galleria. They will celebrate their grand opening Friday, March 15.
"We are so excited to add Trollbeads to our Poughkeepsie Galleria family. Trollbeads marks the first of our 2019 new store openings and we are certain they will be a great addition to the center," Marketing Director Jessica Pecchia said.
Trollbeads started in 1976 in a small jewelers store in Copenhagen, Denmark. The company is owned and operated by a very imaginative and creative family. The Troll fever had spread rapidly throughout the world and today Trollbeads can be found in more than 50 countries.
Listen to Smitty in the Afternoon weekdays from 2PM to 7PM through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie