This is The Hudson Valley’s Best BBQ Sauce
It's BBQ season. Everyone is lighting up those grills. The sauce is just as important as the meats.
I'm not a grill master general yet but I love grilling as much as the next guy. Over the last few years I have switched over to a dry rub. When I discovered this new BBQ sauce it brought back my faith in the sauce.
I came across Al's BBQ sauce at the Northeast Outdoor show. II took a few samples and I was hooked. I finished my first jar in days.
Al's BBQ Sauce is made in Port Ewen, New York and can purchased online or at Adam's Stores here in the Hudson Valley. I honestly can't think of a better bbq sauce. Especially one made so close to us.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America