The Real Reason Why I Won’t Run on The Rail Trail This Summer
I'm in pretty good shape, but I just can't run on the Rail Trail these days. There's one reason why I'm choosing the gym this summer.
The weather is getting warmer and we should be spending more time outside. I'm an avid runner. Not to brag but I try to get at least 10 miles a day. I moved closer to the Rail Trail and I was excited to get out of the gym, get off of the treadmill and get a nice change of scenery.
The view and fresh air were short lived.
I was immediately overwhelmed by dog poop covering the path. I have a question for some of you dog owners who hit the trail. What the hell is wrong with you? Clean up your dog's mess! I can't run as fast in a zig-zag pattern.
Take a plastic bag and clean up after your dog. Is it so hard? If you can't do it, then keep your dog at home.
I love dogs. I'm sure your dog doesn't want me to have to run around its land mines.
Be responsible. A lot of people use the trail.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America