The Backstreet Boys to Play SPAC in September
Before you come after me, there are so many ties to the Backstreet Boys and Country music. A) Their song with Florida Georgia Line "God, Your Mama and Me" and B) Brian Littrell's son, Baylee, might be making a move to the country world.
90s babies this one is for you. According to News13, the Backstreet Boys are coming to SPAC this summer. Mark your calendars for Friday, September 11th.
I can't properly articulate my excitement through words, so if you run into me in person just ask me about this and we can fangirl together.
Tickets go on sale this Friday, February 14th (tickets would make an amazing Valentine's Day gift) and will range from $39 to $299.50.
Fingers crossed they announce a show maybe a little closer to the Hudson Valley. *Cough*BethelWoods*Cough*
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Frolic Friday Cheesed Challenge Video
- New Restaurant Coming to Popular Hudson Valley Location
- Does the Hudson Valley Need Another Bridge
- Could This Upstate NY Singer Be the Next Kelly Clarkson
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash