Sullivan County Road Will Be Closed For 5 Months
With the replacement of a county bridge, one road in Sullivan County will be closed for approxiamtely five months.
Robert Trotta, P.E., Bridge Engineer announced that the Sullivan County Division of Public Works will be closing a portion of Pine Kill Road in the Town of Mamakating to replace County Bridge 269.
County Bridge 269 is located 1.5 miles north of the intersection of David Rhodes Road and Pine Kill Road in Westbrookville.
This section of Pine Kill Road is scheduled to be closed to all traffic starting 8:00 a.m., Monday, April 1, and will remain closed for approximately five months.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie