Sullivan County Bridge to Close For 4 Months
Work will begin to rehabilitate the bridge in July.
The Sullivan County Division of Public Works is closing a portion of County Road 66 (Hamilton Road) in the Town of Mamakating to rehabilitate County Bridge 360.
County Bridge 360 is located approximately 0.4 miles southeast of the intersection of County Road 66 (Hamilton Rd.) and County Road 61 (Burlingham Rd.) in Bloomingburg.
This section of County Road 66 is scheduled to be closed to all traffic starting at 8 a.m., Monday, July 8, remaining closed for approximately four months
Listen to Smitty in the Afternoon weekdays from 2PM to 7PM through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie