Squirrel Population Over Runs Northeast, Ruins Gardens
Did you have trouble with the squirrels this year? Apparently, this year the squirrel population has exploded. Red squirrels, white squirrels, all squirrels, there seems to be more in our backyards than ever before.
What do they like to eat? Pretty much everything from your yard and garden. What do they consider to be squirrel dessert? That bird feeder that you just filled up. To those little furry creatures, that is the mother load of all food.
In my garden, the squirrels have taken a shine to the tomatoes. Was there something in your garden this year that the squirrels just simply could not resist? What was it, because I want to make sure that I do not plant it next year.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America