Should The Hudson Valley Welcome Mayonnaise Ice Cream?
This new Ice cream flavor would make the biggest junk foodie scream.
Summer is here and that means more ice cream for everyone! Thanks to science we now have mayonnaise ice cream. Unfortunately, researchers were too busy trying to find out if they could make it they never asked if they should make it.
According to Delish, the newest ice cream craze across the pond in Scotland's own Falkirk ICE is a frozen dessert with Hellmann's mayo.
<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/plugins/video.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2FLADbible%2Fvideos%2F4820513294662489%2F&show_text=0&width=476" width="476" height="476" style="border:none;overflow:hidden" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowTransparency="true" allowFullScreen="true"></iframe>
Twitter quickly responded to this proving that the world is note ready for such a strange new flavor.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America