Run the 2020 NYC Marathon Right Here in Hudson Valley
You can complete the NYC Marathon right here in the Hudson Valley.
At least here's one major event that hasn't been cancelled but the New York City Marathon is going to be extremely different this year.
According to Runners World, despite currently being in a global pandemic this could be a huge year for the York City Marathon. It seems like there are more people running outside now than in previous years and if you want to compete you don't even have to be in New York City on a specified date.
Like many big races the New York City Marathon is going viral this year.
Registration for the virtual event begins on July, 28.
Runners from all around the world are encouraged to participate.
Entrant can participate in different tiers and will have between October 17 and November 1 to complete 26.2 miles.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Hudson Valley Restaurant Listings