Rage Yoga is a Thing & I’m All About It
You want me to go and find inner peace? Namaste right here and yell. They say it's just like normal yoga but there's screaming, beer, and cursing.
The latest trend in therapeutic fitness is something called 'rage yoga' and yes, it is exactly what it sounds like.
Rage Yoga is the yoga for bad asses. I imagine if a doctor ordered Stone Cold Steve Austin to yoga it is what he would choose. It's not your typical zen-like yoga joint and it's made for people who are fed up and intimidated by traditional yoga studios. However, people who have participated say it still achieves the same goal despite its differences. people who have tried it have felt a massive reduction in stress levels.
They even have Rage Yoga retreats.
Would you try Rage Yoga? It says it costs $38 or whatever you can pay...
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America