Poughkeepsie Shopping Plaza On Sale For $39 Million
A major Poughkeepsie shopping plaza that houses Home Depot, Ocean State Job Lot and more has just hit the market. Located at 3470 North Road right across from Marist College, the property is available for just over $39 million.
Built-in 2001, the 35-acre parcel of land has 158,000 square feet of leasable space on the lot. Located along the busy Route 9 corridor, more than 50,000 cars pass by the property each and every year.
The available land and business' are adjacent to the much-buzzed-about $250 million Hudson Heritage project which will see the construction of 750 residential units along with 350,000 square feet of commercial space
With Home Depot, McDonald's, Starbucks, Applebee's, Ocean State Job Lot, Rhinebeck Savings Bank and Exxon Mobil already there, what business' would you like to see added to this property?
Listen to Afternoons With Simon weekdays from 3 PM to 7 PM through your WRRV mobile app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- Netflix Classic 'The Irishman' Filmed At Multiple Hudson Valley Locations
- 2019 WRRV Sessions Photo Rewind
- How Did Poughkeepsie Get Its Name?
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Celebrities Who Live In The Hudson Valley
- America's Oldest Intersection Is In The Hudson Valley
- Hudson Valley Drone Pilot Captures Haunting Footage Of The Old Psyche Center