Poughkeepsie Celebrates National Boys & Girls Club Week
This week, City of Poughkeepsie Mayor Rob Rolison has declared National Boys & Girls Club week.
For more than 75 years, Boys & Girls Clubs across the nation have celebrated National Boys & Girls Club Week by recognizing the invaluable service Clubs bring to communities.
This week shines a spotlight on the more than 4,000 clubs throughout the United States and on military installations worldwide.
The Clubs fun, safe and caring environment where kids and teens participate in programs that promote learning, inspire leadership and motivate them to live a healthy lifestyle.
Mayor Rolison is encouraging all citizens to recognize and commend Boys & Girls Clubs in Poughkeepsie for providing the young people of our community with comprehensive and effective youth development services.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie