Popular Hudson Valley Antiques Mall Up For Sale
A well known Hudson Valley Antiques Mall is on the market and could be a good investment for the right person.
Located at 3301 Franklin Avenue in Millbrook, Millbrook Antiques Mall is available for $975,000. The 5,000 square foot building features approximately 20 different dealers with all different kinds of antiques on display. The two-story building was built in 1920 and features an attached garage and office. Have a look at some of the interesting antique displays below.
According to the listing, the business is profitable as is and the current owner would consider renting space from any new owner to ease with the transition. The building itself has a new roof and skylights and a nice facade on the front of the building which sits along the main shopping street in Millbrook.
Listen to Afternoons With Simon weekdays from 3 PM to 7 PM through your WRRV mobile app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- Netflix Classic 'The Irishman' Filmed At Multiple Hudson Valley Locations
- 2019 WRRV Sessions Photo Rewind
- How Did Poughkeepsie Get Its Name?
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Celebrities Who Live In The Hudson Valley
- America's Oldest Intersection Is In The Hudson Valley
- Hudson Valley Drone Pilot Captures Haunting Footage Of The Old Psyche Center
- Hudson Valley Restaurants