Pizza Pizza to Have Impossible Sausage Option
Plant based meat options (really not meat, but it makes people who don't like to be called vegetarians happy) have been popping up on restaurant and fast food menus for the last year or so, guess who is the next restaurant to try using the product?
Little Caesars (Pizza Pizza) has chosen to add the 'Impossible Sausage' as a pizza topping option in three states, no at this time New York is not one of them. The test markets are Washington, Florida and New Mexico.
Do you want to have this plant based sausage option as a topping at local Little Caesars? When you are in getting a pizza the next time, tell your local store you want it. All customer feedback should be forwarded on to the parent company.
Have you tried Impossible Meat? What do you think of it? Do you notice a difference in taste or texture from 'regular' meat?
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America