Parrot Head Paradise to Open in NYC, Anyone Have a Lost Salt Shaker?
Apparently New Yorkers and tourists want to sail away to Margaritaville. Turns out that in 2020 they will have their wish, no details if they will be able to find that long lost shaker of salt or if flip flops are required attire.
Margaritville Holdings announced this week that they would be opening a Margaritaville Hotel and Resort in New York City's Times Square. The resort will be located at 560 Seventh Ave and be opened late in 2020. The hotel is expected to cost $300 million and will include a roof top bar and pool, 234 rooms and take up 29 stories.
Will you visit the Margaritaville Resort & Hotel when you are in NYC? Have you ever been to a Margaritaville?
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America