Ohio Teen Makes Threat Against Orange County School, Police Say
An Ohio teen made an online threat against an Orange County middle school, according to police.
On Monday, December 9, at approximately 12:30 pm, the Town of Wallkill Police responded to reported threats made to children at the Monhagen Middle School, 555 County Route 78.
The online threat was directed at the schools’ students. The threat resulted in a lockdown of the school.
A subsequent investigation by Town of Wallkill Detectives led to a 13-year-old Canton Ohio resident being charged with Telecommunications Harassment. The case is being prosecuted by the Stark County Prosecutors Office in Stark County Ohio.
The case will be prosecuted in Stark County Family Court. This Department was assisted by the Stark County Sheriff’s Office, The Orange County District Attorney’s Office, the Orange County Attorney’s Office, and the Stark County Ohio Prosecutors Office.
- Hudson Valley Snow Closings & Delays
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie