NY Pizza Place Putting Adoptable Dogs on Boxes
A pizza shop in Buffalo is making an extra effort to help get dogs adopted from a local shelter.
Most pizza places deliver their pies in a pretty traditional and plain box. Just Wing & Pizza Co. are changing things up a bit. According to CNN, the franchise location in Amherst, NY has added flyers of adoptable dogs from their local SPCA.
The owners of the franchise volunteer at the Niagara Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals which sparked the idea. Their shops also collect cash donations for the shelter as well.
Many other pizza places are adopting the idea since this has gone viral.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America