NY Nutritionist Says Pizza Better Than Breakfast Cereal
Do you see that leftover pizza and think, 'That could be a great breakfast. Why not?' There is a nutritionist, based in New York, Chelsey Amer, that has said pizza is fair option compared to that bowl of breakfast cereal.
Here reasoning behind it is that a bowl of breakfast cereal with whole milk is nearly equal in fat and calories is nearly equal to a slice of pizza. How many times have you eaten pizza for breakfast?
Which type of pizza makes the best pizza for breakfast? Do you have a favorite? Is breakfast pizza really good pizza or is it just an excuse to actually give into your cravings early in the am?
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America