New York Woman Sues After She Claims She Was Blown Off Her Bike By a Helicopter
There's got to be a joke in here about hot air, and being full of it. That's what you may be thinking after hearing what one New York woman is claiming. The NY Post says a Manhattan woman claims a helicopter blew her off her bike and into a nearby wall. And yes, she is suing for damages.
Get to the choppa!
The Post says the alleged incident happened in November 2018 when the woman was riding her bike along the 12th Avenue path near the West 30th Street Heliport. That's when the chopper allegedly appeared over her head, according to the suit.
The Post says the woman is suing Air Pegasus Heliport and its operators for letting the helicopters take off and land “with reckless disregard for the safety of others,” according to court papers.
The woman is suing for unspecified damages and wants a court oder banning helicopters from flying over the 12th Avenue path.
Listen to Middays With Hopkins weekdays from 10AM to 2PM through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Hudson Valley Snow Closings & Delays
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie