Check This Out! New York State Shop Sells Dr. Fauci Inspired Doughnuts
A New York state doughnut shop is getting creative in these trying times. We've all probably seen a man on TV a lot recently named Dr. Anthony Fauci. The good doctor can be seen along President Trump as he addresses the country during these unprecedented times. Fauci is the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases in 1984, and has advised six presidents.
We can only imagine the around the clock work someone like Fauci must be going through right about now. So, a place in Rochester wants to give the man his credit for his work. Donuts Delite in Rochester began selling hundreds of doughnuts with Fauci's face, surrounded by frosting and topped off with sprinkles.
- Coronavirus in New York
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie