New Windsor Murder Suspect Arrested in California, Police Say
A New Windsor man was arrested Friday night in California for the murder of a 32-year old New Windsor woman.
32-year old Deborah A. Waldinger was murdered in her South Gate Village Apartment in New Windsor, NY and found on October 9, by a maintenance worker as he attempted to enter her residence to perform work inside.
The cause of death has been determined by the Orange County Medical Examiner’s Office to be blunt force trauma to the head.
On October 11, 2019 shortly before 10:00 pm, a suspect was arrested in connection to this crime. His name is Luis R. Rondon, 48 years old, of New Windsor, N.Y.
This arrest was made in the State of California as Rondon had left the state shortly after the murder. Rondon is being charged with the crime of Murder in the second degree by the Town of New Windsor Police Department.
He is currently being held in California at the Kern County Sheriff’s Office Central Receiving Facility. He is being held with no bail and an extradition hearing is being scheduled for extradition back to the State of New York for prosecution.
The Town of New Windsor Police Department is the lead agency in this criminal investigation.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie