Monster Mash in Red Hook Oct. 25
Are you and your kids starting to get excited about Halloween? Got the costumes all ready to go? Here's a way you can celebrate a little bit early with the whole family.
Monster Mash, Red Hook Public Library’s annual family friendly Halloween Party will be Friday, Oct. 25, from 6 - 8PM at the Red Hook Community Center on 59 Fisk Street. It's an evening of games, crafts, activities and dancing.
Monster Mash is a dance party with something for all ages, but children must be accompanied by adults. This year's Monster Mash will feature a spooky maze, pumpkin-patch bean bag toss, haunted shadow puppet theater, giant build-your-own monster blocks, and a Halloween costume parade with kid-made noisemakers, along with plenty of fun music and dancing. Show off your funkiest moves and your cool costumes.
Monster Mash is free and open to the public with ample parking. For more information, check out the event facebook page.
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM on 101.5 WPDH through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie