Missing a Toe? Movie Filming in Area Wants to Make You a Star
A Hudson Valley casting call is seeking a very specific kind of person for an upcoming film.
With movie and television productions ramping up for the summer, there has been an abundance of casting calls in and around our area. However, not every person is perfect for every role. A recent casting call posted by the Hudson Valley Film Commission is turning some heads because of how very specific it is.
On May 7 the commission posted a casting call for a toe amputee. That's right, the film is in need of someone who has lost a toe, but that's not the only requirement. The photo double also has to be an African American woman who is over 60 years old.
The posting did not say which toe needs to be amputated, so we're assuming it could either be a pinky toe or a big toe. Basically, if you're missing a toe you're probably qualified for the job.
If you know someone who you think could nail this very specific role tell them to contact the casting agent at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM on 101.5 WPDH through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie