Mesier Park in Wappingers Ironically Pretty Clean
Don't be fooled by the name of this small town park. It's actually well maintained.
Wait, am I saying it right?
With all of the construction happening in Wappingers, right now it is easy to want to avoid the area.
If you know me you know that I'm an avid runner. This summer I have been trying to make a point to run outside more. I haven't spent a whole lot of time there but I was traveling through downtown Wappingers Falls recently and noticed the small park.
I thought that I would take a brisk run through Wappingers and end in the historic Mesier Park. I've noticed that they have even had actual races held there.
I'm not sure how to pronounce the name of the park but it sure is a nice place to hang out. The village of Wappingers will even hold their annual Community Day festivities this weekend.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America