Medical Masks Going For Insane Prices Online
With fear of the coronavirus hitting the Hudson Valley, medical masks and respirators are becoming selling for premium.
According to the New York Post, cases of the coronavirus outbreak is becoming more and more common. With over 80,000 people reported to be infected and nearly 3,000 deaths fear is starting to rise. There;s even been a report of of someone in Califorina with the virus who has had no known exposure to it the virus.
Many physicians are recommending that U.S. citizens wear medical mask and respirators to protect themselves. Supply and demand, right?
Accord to Facebook Marketplace, respirators are being sold for prices up to $125.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America