Man On Skates Robs New York State Dunkin Donuts Restaurant
Looks like he had his whole getaway planned. Police say a man wearing in-line skates robbed a Dunkin Donuts restaurant Friday evening. We guess you could say that America not only runs, but now also skates on Dunkin. Ehh, dumb joke aside, police are looking for answers.
Nassau County police say the suspect skated into the store, bought a coffee and then demanded money. Police say the alleged robber claimed he had a gun under his jacket. The bandit left the Hicksville Dunkin and then skated off towards the Long Island Rail Road station a few blocks away, police said.
No one was hurt. Witnesses say along with the skates, the man was described as wearing a brown Carhartt jacket, blue sweatpants, red beanie cap. Police say he was also wearing a surgical mask, and black rubber gloves. Well, least he was being safe.
Listen to Hopkins in Middays on weekdays from 10AM to 2PM through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Coronavirus in New York
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie