Man Found With Illegally Possessed Revolver on Route 9, Police Say
On March 2, the New York State Police from the Wappinger barracks arrested Mauricio Agudelo, age 21, of Ossining, NY, for Criminal Possession of a Weapon in the 2nd degree, a class C felony.
At approximately 12:20 a.m., Troopers conducted a vehicle and traffic stop on a 2014 Honda Civic for violation of the vehicle and traffic law on Route 9 in the town of Wappinger.
The investigation found Mauricio Agudelo was in unlawful possession of a Rohm Model RG31 revolver.
Agudelo was arraigned before the town of Wappinger Court and remanded to the Dutchess County Jail in lieu of $10,000 cash bail or $20,000 secure bond.
Listen to Smitty in the Afternoon weekdays from 2PM to 7PM on 101.5 WPDH. Stream us live through the website, Alexa-enabled device, Google Home or the WPDH mobile app.
Listen to Smitty in the Afternoon weekdays from 2PM to 7PM through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Hudson Valley Snow Closings & Delays
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie