Lost Hot Pink Pants on Rte 9D, Better Hurry
Someone lost their stylish on hot pink pants on 9D. You'd better hurry up and go get them before someone takes them.
Who loses pants in the middle of the road? Seriously, how exactly does that happen? My pants are usually on when I'mm driving. I can only assume that someone had just got them out of the wash and may have been holding them out of the window to dry. It sounds strange but I've definitely seen it before.
I'm scratching my head. Did someone just leave them on the roof of their car? Maybe they left them the back of their truck. Did they just blow out the window?
How does this happen? We may never know but wither way if you're looking for them they're on 9D near Chelsea Ridge in Wappingers.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America