Kingston Sears Closing, Liquidation Has Begun
The Hudson Valley Mall Kingston location of Sears has begun their liquidation process.
Sears Holding Corp made the announcement at the beginning of this year that the Kingston location would be one of two New York Sears stores (the other one is located in Hicksville) that would be set to close this year, along with one Kmart location in Plattsburgh.
The Kingston store located at 1300 Ulster Ave in Kingston, a part of the Hudson Valley Mall, has begun its liquidation sale. The discounts offered at that particular Sears are not being offered at other Sears locations. It is anticipated that this store will be fully closed by April.
When was the last time you went into a Sears store?
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America