Keystone Light Wants to Pay Your Rent? How Far Will $12K Go?
Keystone Light, the beer that will cost you about $10 for a 15-pack at Walmart, is asking that you choose them to be your favorite beer and they are even willing to give you and 12 other people $12,000 each to pay your rent for a year.
This is cool and all, but the median rent in the Hudson Valley for a one-bedroom apartment is in the $1200-$1500 range. Is there anywhere in the area that there is a decent apartment for $1000? Keep in mind, there is an understanding that utilities would be an additional expense. Electric and heat, averaging out the whole year of about $200 a month, internet is about $80. So where can you live anywhere in the United States, comfortably for $1000 a month?
Is this another reason to leave the Hudson Valley?
For more information on how Keystone Light wants to give you $12,000 in rent money, click here.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America