Just How Stressed is New York? It May Surprise You
Are you stressed? Of course you are but living in New York may not be to blame.
"Welcome to New York." It's something we seem to hear every time something goes wrong in out lives. Is it really true. What if I told you the odds are that it's probably not New York's fault at all. Maybe you're life is just kind of crappy.
Recently, WalletHub, released a list of the most stressful cities in America based on some basic stressful things in life like work, finances and family.
Where was New York ranked in all of this?
Surprisingly, we were right smack dab in the middles. Well, almost.
New York City ranked number 47 on the most stressful cities in New York. If it's so crazy then why do we love to visit so much?
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
Bonus Video: WRRV Morning Grind
Bonus Video: WRRV Musician Interviews
Bonus Video: PJ Plays