James Bond’s Astin Martin Can Be Yours, Charity Auction
Do you think of yourself as a non-stop movie action man? What would be the one thing that you would need to make that image come to a reality (in your own mind, of course)? How about an iconic car from an iconic movie role?
There is an opportunity to own James Bonds' aka actor Daniel Craig's Astin Martin 2014 Centenary Edition Vanquish (yes, one really cool car) this week at an auction in New York City. Did we mention that this is in the midnight blue color and numbered 007?
As of right now, the car is expected to go for at least $500,000 at the charity auction. The proceeds from the car auction will go to benefit Opportunity Network. Still thinking about it? This car is just one of 100 that were made to mark the 100th anniversary of the Astin Martin. Another reason this car is special? It is Left Hand Drive, which means that the steering wheel is in the 'normal side' of the car if you plan to drive it on American roads.
Good luck with the auction. If you win it, we know a few people that would love to take a ride with you.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America