If We Don’t Post Pics of HV Double Rainbow, Did it Really Exist?
Did you see the double rainbow stretch across the Hudson Valley? Of course you did because everyone took a picture.
Remember the viral video about the guy who went crazy about the double rainbow? Remember his ridiculous reaction? Why do we go crazy at the sight of a rainbow or two for that matter?
Last night there was a double rainbow that hovered over the Hudson Valley. I didn't see the rainbows myself but I saw post after post on both Facebook and Instagram. It's almost like people thought we forgot what rainbows looked like. According to How Stuff Works, They aren't even that rare.
Did you see them? If so, did you get a pic? Sure you did.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America