Hudson Valley Ice Cream Shop Named Best In New York State
A popular Saugerties ice cream shop has been given the title of 'best ice cream shop in New York State'. EatThis.com compiled a list of the best shop in all 50 states according to Yelp. All business' on this list are in the 'ice cream' category and an algorithm that takes the number of reviews and star ratings into consideration was put to use to determine the final results.
Alleyway Ice Cream in Saugerties was chosen as the overall winner. The ice cream is hand made and they even offer vegan options too. Unique flavors like sweet potato and honeycomb ice cream keep customers coming back since they opened in July of 2017.
Alleyway is actually located inside an old renovated supply closet and they have the distinction of being one of the smallest ice cream shops in the world. According to their website, all ice cream is made in house in four-quart batches. And we're kind of excited to add them to our Hudson Valley ice cream bucket list.
Listen to Afternoons With Simon weekdays from 3 PM to 7 PM through your WRRV mobile app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- WRRV Presents Bush, Live & Our Lady Peace At Bethel Woods
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Celebrities Who Live In The Hudson Valley
- America's Oldest Intersection Is In The Hudson Valley
- The Jerky Boys Hudson Valley Connection
- A Day To Remember Set To Rock Poughkeepsie
- Hudson Valley Drone Pilot Captures Haunting Footage Of The Old Psyche Center