Hudson Valley Hotel Decides Not To Close After All
A local hotel announced that they would be closing their doors and converting the building into a nursing home. Now that's not happening.
The staff of the Ramada Inn on Route 9 In Fishkill told us in January that they were surprised to learn the building had been sold and would be turned into an assisted living center. The building had been for sale for a while, but no one was expecting the hotel to announce it's closure in just a few short weeks.
Well, that plan has changed and now instead of closing, the Ramada Inn will be getting a much-needed facelift by the Wyndham Hotel Group. Reservations are once again available at the hotel, and events are being scheduled for their ballroom and conference space.
This year's Wing Wars event has already been booked and will return to The Ramada Inn on Route 9. Last year, the hot wing festival was slated to be the last event at the hotel before it closed forever.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie