Hudson Valley Dealership Sells 2 Millionth Subaru
Have you being seeing quite a few Subaru Foresters around the Hudson Valley? There is a local dealership that had the privilege of selling the 2 millionth Subaru Forester. The dealership is Ruge's Subaru in Rhinebeck.
The person purchasing the car was a returning customer, according to a press release, Brian Gerber. Ruge's has been an operating dealership since 1935. Have you owned a Subaru? Would you recommend them to others? Have you purchased more than one?
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America