Hudson River Cruises Unveils New Boat RVWII
Hudson River Cruises in Kingston has announced that they now have a second boat joining their fleet. The boat is called "Rip Van Winkle II" and it will be setting sail from the Rondout.
According to a press release, the new Rip Van Winkle II will be able to accommodate 400 people and it is modeled in the style of a Mississippi River Boat. There will be three decks. The lower deck, which will be enclosed and climate-controlled. The mid-deck is covered but will give customers great views and the upper deck will be open, allowing 360-degree views.
Here is a look at the new boat:
The new boat is sailing now. If you want to check it out you will need book passage at hudsonrivercruises.com
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America