Heartwarming Notes Left for Beer Delivery Crew in Hudson Valley
A Hudson Valley brewery is receiving an outpouring of support from local beer drinkers.
Newburgh Brewing Company is on a mission to keep the Hudson Valley refreshed during our statewide quarantine. Quickly springing into action after the COVID-19 crisis began, the local brewery started a beer delivery service, bringing their craft brews to thirsty drinkers within a 25-mile radius from the brewery.
There is a $20 minimum purchase that includes free delivery to beer drinkers from Middletown to Poughkeepsie. A map on the brewery's website shows the brewery's vast delivery zone. Right now, the brewery is also offering next-day delivery, so all orders made on the website should arrive within 24 hours of ordering.
Thankful beer lovers have rewarded Newburgh Brewing Company's delivery crew with some creative and heartfelt messages of thanks and support. Here's a collection of just some of the funny, emotional and downright wacky messages left at customers' doorsteps.
Newburgh Brewing Company
For more information on getting beer delivered to your door from Newburgh Brewing Company, you can visit newburghbrewingdelivers.com.
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM on 101.5 WPDH through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Coronavirus in New York
- This Restaurant's Tipping Policy Left Me Speechless
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie